2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 629.0
Hematocele female not elsewhere classified
- Short description: HEMATOCELE, FEMALE NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 629.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 629.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 629.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 629.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N94.89 Other specified conditions associated with female genital organs and menstrual cycle
- Female hematocele
- Hematocele female