2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 614.8
Other specified inflammatory disease of female pelvic organs and tissues
- Short description: FEM PELV INFLAM DIS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 614.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 614.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 614.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 614.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N73.8 Other specified female pelvic inflammatory diseases
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 614.8
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- pelvis, pelvic
- female NEC 629.9
- gonococcal (acute) 098.19
- chronic or duration of 2 months or over 098.39
- infection (see also Disease, pelvis, inflammatory) 614.9
- inflammatory (female) (PID) 614.9
- abortion - see Abortion, by type, with sepsis
- ectopic pregnancy (see also categories 633.0-633.9) 639.0
- molar pregnancy (see also categories 630-632) 639.0
- acute 614.3
- chronic 614.4
- complicating pregnancy 646.6
- affecting fetus or newborn 760.8
- peritonitis (acute) 614.5
- puerperal, postpartum, childbirth 670
- specified NEC 614.8
- organ, female NEC 629.9
- peritoneum, female NEC 629.9