2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 608.9
Unspecified disorder of male genital organs
- Short description: MALE GENITAL DIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 608.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 608.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 608.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 608.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N50.9 Disorder of male genital organs, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R10.2 Pelvic and perineal pain
- Abnl exam of testicle
- Abnormal exam of testicle
- Disorder of male genital organ
- Male genital organ disorder
- Male perineal pain
- On examination - testes abnormal
- Pain in male perineum
- Pain in scrotum
- Pain in testicle
- Perineal pain, male
- Scrotum pain
- Testicular pain