2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 608.9
Unspecified disorder of male genital organs
- Short description: MALE GENITAL DIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 608.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 608.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 608.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 608.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Abnl exam of testicle
- Abnormal exam of testicle
- Disorder of male genital organ
- Male genital organ disorder
- Male perineal pain
- On examination - testes abnormal
- Pain in male perineum
- Pain in scrotum
- Pain in testicle
- Perineal pain, male
- Scrotum pain
- Testicular pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N50.9 Disorder of male genital organs, unspecified
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R10.2 Pelvic and perineal pain