2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 576.2
Obstruction of bile duct
- intrahepatic impairment of bile flow; usually due to liver cell damage, but may be due to obstruction of intrahepatic bile ducts.
- stoppage or suppression of bile by intrahepatic or extrahepatic causes.
- ICD-9-CM 576.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 576.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 576.2: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 576.2 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 576.2: