2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 564.4
Other postoperative functional disorders
- Short description: POSTOP GI FUNCT DIS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 564.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 564.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 564.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 564.4: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Diarrhea after gastrointestinal tract surgery
- Diarrhea after GI surgery
- Diarrhea and vomiting after gastrointestinal tract surgery
- Postcholecystectomy diarrhea
- Post-vagotomy diarrhea
- Diarrhea following gastrointestinal surgery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K91.89 Other postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system