2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 555.9
Regional enteritis of unspecified site
- Short description: REGIONAL ENTERITIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 555.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 555.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 555.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 555.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Abscess of intestine due to Crohn's disease
- Arthritis due to Crohn's disease
- Complication due to Crohn's disease
- Crohns disease
- Crohn's disease
- Crohns disease w abscess
- Crohns disease w arthritis
- Crohns disease w complication
- Crohns disease w fistula
- Crohns disease w obstruction
- Crohns disease w rectal bleeding
- Crohns disease with abscess
- Crohn's disease with arthritis
- Crohns disease with complication
- Crohns disease with fistula
- Crohns disease with obstruction
- Crohns disease with rectal bleeding
- Fistula of intestine due to Crohn's disease
- Intestinal obstruction due to Crohn's disease
- Rectal hemorrhage due to Crohn's disease
- Crohn's disease NOS
- Regional enteritis NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K50.90 Crohn's disease, unspecified, without complications