2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 552.29
Other ventral hernia with obstruction
- Short description: OBSTR VENTRAL HERNIA NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 552.29 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 552.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 552.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 552.29: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Epigastric hernia w obstruction
- Epigastric hernia with obstruction
- Epigastric hernia with obstruction but no gangrene
- Incarcerated epigastric hernia
- Incarcerated obstructed Spigelian hernia
- Incarcerated spigelian hernia
- Irreducible abdominal hernia with obstruction
- Irreducible epigastric hernia
- Irreducible epigastric hernia w obstruction
- Irreducible obstructed epigastric hernia
- Irreducible spigelian hernia
- Irreducible spigelian hernia w obstruction
- Irreducible spigelian hernia with obstruction
- Obstructed epigastric hernia
- Obstructed spigelian hernia
- Spigelian hernia w obstruction
- Spigelian hernia with obstruction
- Strangulated epigastric hernia
- Epigastric hernia specified as incarcerated, irreducible, strangulated, or causing obstruction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K43.6 Other and unspecified ventral hernia with obstruction, without gangrene