2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.20
Ulcer of esophagus without bleeding
- Short description: ULC ESOPHAGUS W/O BLEED.
- ICD-9-CM 530.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 530.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 530.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 530.20: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bacterial ulcer of esophagus
- Eosinophilic ulcer of esophagus
- Esophageal ulcer
- Esophageal ulcer due to aspirin
- Esophagogastric ulcer
- Fungal ulcer of esophagus
- Infective ulcer of esophagus
- Non-reflux ulcer of esophagus
- Peptic ulcer of esophagus
- Protozoal ulcer of esophagus
- Radiation ulcer of esophagus
- Stress ulceration of esophagus
- Ulcer of esophagus
- Ulcer of esophagus due to ingestion of aspirin
- Ulcer of esophagus due to ingestion of chemicals
- Ulcer of esophagus due to ingestion of medicines
- Viral ulcer of esophagus
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K22.10 Ulcer of esophagus without bleeding