2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 523.01
Acute gingivitis, non-plaque induced
- Short description: AC GINGIVITIS,NONPLAQUE.
- ICD-9-CM 523.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 523.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 523.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 523.01: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K05.01 Acute gingivitis, non-plaque induced
- Acute nonplaque induced gingivitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 523.01