2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 517.8
Lung involvement in other diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: LUNG INVOLV IN OTH DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 517.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 517.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 517.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 517.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Juvenile dermatomyositis with respiratory involvement
- Juvenile dermatopolymyositis w respiratory involvement
- Lung disease due to connective tissue disorder
- Lung disease with polymyositis
- Lung disease with Sj�gren's disease
- Lung disease with Sjögren's disease
- Lung disease with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Lung disorder due to autoimmune disorder
- Lung disorder, secondary
- Lung involvement associated with another disorder
- Lung sarcoidosis w lymph node sarcoidosis
- Lupus disease of the lung
- Necrotizing sarcoid granulomatosis
- Polymyositis w pulmonary involvement
- Polymyositis with pulmonary involvement
- Pseudolymphoma of lung in Sj�gren's disease
- Pulmonary amyloidosis
- Pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Sarcoid pulmonary calcification
- Sarcoidosis of lung with sarcoidosis of lymph nodes
- Sarcoidosis of the lung w lymph node sarcoidosis
- Secondary lung disease
- Sjogrens disease w lung involvement
- Sjogrens disease with lung involvement
- SLE w lung involvement
- Stage 1 pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Stage 2 pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Stage 3 pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Stage 4 pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus w/ lung involvement
- Code first underlying disease, as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM J99 Respiratory disorders in diseases classified elsewhere