2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 508.0
Acute pulmonary manifestations due to radiation
- Short description: AC PUL MANIF D/T RADIAT.
- ICD-9-CM 508.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 508.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 508.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 508.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Acute radiation pneumonitis
- Radiation pneumonitis
- Radiation pneumonitis, acute
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM J70.0 Acute pulmonary manifestations due to radiation