2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 507.8
Pneumonitis due to other solids and liquids
- Short description: SOLID/LIQ PNEUMONIT NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 507.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 507.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 507.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 507.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Aspiration pneumonia, liquids
- Aspiration pneumonia, solids
- Asthma due to detergent
- Detergent asthma
- Foreign body pneumonia
- Pneumonitis due to inhaled liquid
- Pneumonitis due to inhaled solid
- Pneumonitis due to liquids
- Pneumonitis due to solids
- Pulmonary aspiration of blood
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM J69.8 Pneumonitis due to inhalation of other solids and liquids