2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 507.8
Pneumonitis due to other solids and liquids
- Short description: SOLID/LIQ PNEUMONIT NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 507.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 507.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 507.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 507.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J69.8 Pneumonitis due to inhalation of other solids and liquids
- Aspiration pneumonia, liquids
- Aspiration pneumonia, solids
- Asthma due to detergent
- Detergent asthma
- Foreign body pneumonia
- Pneumonitis due to inhaled liquid
- Pneumonitis due to inhaled solid
- Pneumonitis due to liquids
- Pneumonitis due to solids
- Pulmonary aspiration of blood