2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 455.1
Internal thrombosed hemorrhoids
- Short description: INT THROMBOS HEMORRHOID.
- ICD-9-CM 455.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 455.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 455.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 455.1: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K64.8 Other hemorrhoids
- Thrombosed first degree internal hemorrhoid
- Thrombosed fourth degree internal hemorrhoid
- Thrombosed internal hemorrhoid
- Thrombosed internal hemorrhoids
- Thrombosed second degree internal hemorrhoid
- Thrombosed third degree internal hemorrhoid