2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 454.8
Varicose veins of lower extremities with other complications
- Short description: VARIC VEIN LEG,COMP NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 454.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 454.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 454.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 454.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I83.899 Varicose veins of unspecified lower extremities with other complications
- Pain co-occurrent and due to varicose veins of left leg
- Pain co-occurrent and due to varicose veins of right leg
- Ruptured varicose veins
- Varicose veins of bilat legs w pain
- Varicose veins of bilateral legs with pain
- Varicose veins of both legs with pain
- Varicose veins of left leg w pain
- Varicose veins of left leg with pain
- Varicose veins of right leg w pain
- Varicose veins of right leg with pain