2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 443.29
Dissection of other artery
- Short description: DISSECTION ARTERY NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 443.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 443.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 443.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 443.29: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I77.79 Dissection of other artery
- Dissecting aneurysm of mesenteric artery
- Dissecting aneurysm of precerebral artery
- Dissection of cerebral arteries, nonruptured
- Dissection of mesenteric artery
- Mesenteric artery dissection
- Nonruptured cerebral artery dissection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 443.29
- artery, arterial