2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 437.9
Unspecified cerebrovascular disease
- broad category of disorders of blood flow in the arteries and veins which supply the brain; includes cerebral infarction, brain ischemia, brain hypoxia, intracranial embolism and thrombosis, intracranial arteriovenous malformations, etc; not limited to conditions that affect the cerebrum, but refers to vascular disorders of the entire brain.
- Short description: CEREBROVASC DISEASE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 437.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 437.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 437.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 437.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 437.9: