2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.52
Right bundle branch block and left anterior fascicular block
- Short description: RT BBB/LFT ANT FASC BLK.
- ICD-9-CM 426.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 426.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 426.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 426.52: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I45.2 Bifascicular block
- Right bundle branch block and left anterior fascicular
- Right bundle branch block AND left anterior fascicular block