2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 420.0
Acute pericarditis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: AC PERICARDIT IN OTH DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 420.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 420.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 420.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 420.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Acute pericarditis - uremic
- Acute pericarditis associated with another disorder
- Acute tuberculous pericarditis
- Mycotic pericarditis
- Parasitic pericarditis
- Pericarditis associated with atrial septal defect
- Pericarditis associated with infectious mononucleosis
- Pericarditis associated with severe chronic anemia
- Pericarditis due to systemic lupus erythematosis
- Pericarditis secondary to aortic aneurysm
- Pericarditis secondary to aortic aneurysm with leakage into pericardial sac
- Pericarditis secondary to benign primary tumor
- Pericarditis secondary to collagen vascular disease
- Pericarditis secondary to malignant primary tumor
- Pericarditis secondary to myxedema
- Pericarditis secondary to penetrating trauma
- Pericarditis secondary to uremia
- Q fever pericarditis
- SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus) with pericarditis
- SLE w pericarditis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus with pericarditis
- pericarditis (acute) (in):
- Code first underlying disease, as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I32 Pericarditis in diseases classified elsewhere