2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 417.1
Aneurysm of pulmonary artery
- Short description: PULMON ARTERY ANEURYSM.
- ICD-9-CM 417.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 417.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 417.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 417.1: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I28.1 Aneurysm of pulmonary artery
- Aneurysm, pulmonary artery
- Pulmonary artery aneurysm
- congenital aneurysm (747.3)