2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.06
Coronary atherosclerosis of native coronary artery of transplanted heart
- Short description: COR ATH NATV ART TP HRT.
- ICD-9-CM 414.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 414.06 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 414.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 414.06: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I25.811 Atherosclerosis of native coronary artery of transplanted heart without angina pectoris
- CAD of native artery of transplanted heart
- Coronary arteriosclerosis in native artery of transplanted heart
- Coronary artery dis native artery transplanted heart