2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.03
Coronary atherosclerosis of nonautologous biological bypass graft
- Short description: CRN ATH NONATLG BLG GRFT.
- ICD-9-CM 414.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 414.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 414.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 414.03: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I25.810 Atherosclerosis of coronary artery bypass graft(s) without angina pectoris
- Arteriosclerosis of nonautologous coronary artery bypass graft
- CAD of non autologous graft
- CAD of nonautologous graft
- Coronary artery disease (CAD) of nonautologous graft
- Coronary artery disease of non autologous graft