2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 410.80
Acute myocardial infarction of other specified sites episode of care unspecified
- Short description: AMI NEC, UNSPECIFIED.
- ICD-9-CM 410.80 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 410.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 410.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 410.80: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Acute atrial infarction
- Acute infarction of papillary muscle
- Acute myocardial infarction of atrium
- Acute myocardial infarction of septum
- Acute ventricular septal rupture
- Left main coronary artery thrombosis
- MI, acute, atrium
- MI, acute, septum
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Rupture of interventricular septum
- Rupture of papillary muscle as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
- Rupture papillary muscle complicating acute MI
- Septal infarction by EKG
- Ventricular septal rupture, acute
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I21.29 ST elevation (STEMI) myocardial infarction involving other sites