2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 405.11
Benign renovascular hypertension
- Short description: BENIGN RENOVASC HYPERTEN.
- ICD-9-CM 405.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 405.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 405.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 405.11: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I15.0 Renovascular hypertension
- Benign renovascular HTN
- Benign renovascular hypertension (HTN)
- Benign secondary renovascular hypertension
- Renovascular HTN, benign
- Renovascular hypertension, due to another condition