2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 404.13
Benign hypertensive heart and renal disease with heart failure and renal failure
- Short description: BEN HYP HT/KD STG V W HF.
- ICD-9-CM 404.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 404.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 404.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 404.13: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I13.2 Hypertensive heart and chronic kidney disease with heart failure and with stage 5 chronic kidney disease, or end stage renal disease
- Benign htn heart and ckd, esrd, w chf
- Benign hypertensive heart and chronic renal disease stage 5 with congestive heart failure
- Benign hypertensive heart and CKD, ESRD, w CHF
- Benign hypertensive heart and CKD, stage 5 (GFR <15), w CHF
- Benign hypertensive heart and end stage renal disease with congestive heart failure
- Hypertensive heart and kidney disease with congestive heart failure (CHF)