2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.99
Other ill-defined disorders of eye
- Short description: ILL-DEFINED EYE DIS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 379.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 379.99 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 379.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.99: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H57.8 Other specified disorders of eye and adnexa
- blurred vision NOS (368.8)