2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.15
Tear film insufficiency unspecified
- Short description: TEAR FILM INSUFFIC NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 375.15 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 375.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 375.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.15: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat dry eye syndrome
- Bilateral dry eye syndrome
- Dry eye syndrome
- Dry eye syndrome, both eyes
- L dry eye syndrome
- Left dry eye syndrome
- R dry eye syndrome
- Right dry eye syndrome
- Tear film insufficiency
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H04.129 Dry eye syndrome of unspecified lacrimal gland