2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.52
- ICD-9-CM 372.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 372.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.52: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H11.819 Pseudopterygium of conjunctiva, unspecified eye
- Bilat pseudopterygium
- Bilateral pseudopterygium
- L pseudopterygium
- Left pseudopterygium
- Pseudopterygium, both eyes
- R pseudopterygium
- Right pseudopterygium
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 372.52