2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.43
- ICD-9-CM 371.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 371.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.43: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.429 Band keratopathy, unspecified eye
- Band keratopathy, both eyes
- Band shaped keratopathy
- Band shaped keratopathy (eye condition)
- Bilat band keratopathy
- Bilateral band keratopathy
- L band keratopathy
- Left band keratopathy
- R band keratopathy
- Right band keratopathy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.43
- Keratopathy 371.40
- band (see also Keratitis) 371.43