2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.42
Recurrent erosion of cornea
- Short description: RECURRENT CORNEA EROSION.
- ICD-9-CM 371.42 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 371.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 371.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.42: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat recurrent corneal erosion
- Bilateral recurrent erosions of corneas
- Corneal erosion, recurrent
- L recurrent corneal erosion
- Left recurrent corneal erosion
- Left recurrent erosion of cornea
- R recurrent corneal erosion
- Recurrent corneal erosion
- Recurrent corneal erosion, both eyes
- Right recurrent corneal erosion
- Right recurrent erosion of cornea
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H18.839 Recurrent erosion of cornea, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.42
- cornea (recurrent) (see also Keratitis) 371.42