2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.22
Secondary corneal edema
- ICD-9-CM 371.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 371.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.22: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.239 Secondary corneal edema, unspecified eye
- Bilat secondary corneal edema
- Bilateral secondary corneal edema
- L secondary corneal edema
- Left secondary corneal edema
- R secondary corneal edema
- Right secondary corneal edema
- Secondary corneal edema, both eyes
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.22