2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.20
Corneal edema unspecified
- Short description: CORNEAL EDEMA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 371.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 371.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.20: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.20 Unspecified corneal edema
- Corneal edema
- Corneal infiltrate
- Fine corneal edema
- Infiltrate of cornea
- Microcystic corneal edema
- Microcystic corneal edema (MCE)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.20
- Edema, edematous 782.3
- cornea 371.20
- Infiltrate, infiltration
- corneal (see also Edema, cornea) 371.20