2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.23
Partially resolved traumatic cataract
- Short description: PART RESOLV TRAUM CATAR.
- ICD-9-CM 366.23 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 366.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.23: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Bilateral partially resolved traumatic cataracts
- L traumatic cataract, partially resolved
- Left partial resolved traumatic cataract
- Left traumatic cataract, partially resolved
- Partial resolved traumatic cataract
- Partially resolved bilat traumatic cataract
- Partially resolved bilateral traumatic cataract
- Partially resolved R traumatic cataract
- Partially resolved right traumatic cataract
- Right partial resolved traumatic cataract
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H26.129 Partially resolved traumatic cataract, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.23
- Cataract (anterior cortical) (anterior polar) (black) (capsular) (central) (cortical) (hypermature) (immature) (incipient) (mature) 366.9