2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.04
- ICD-9-CM 365.04 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 365.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 365.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.04: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Ocular HTN
- Ocular hypertension (eye condition)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H40.059 Ocular hypertension, unspecified eye