2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.62
Expulsive choroidal hemorrhage
- Short description: EXPULSIVE CHOROID HEMORR.
- ICD-9-CM 363.62 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 363.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 363.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.62: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Bilat expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- Bilateral expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- Choroid expulsive hemorrhage
- Expulsive choroid hemorrhage, both eyes
- L expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- Left expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- R expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- Right expulsive choroid hemorrhage
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H31.319 Expulsive choroidal hemorrhage, unspecified eye