2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 353.8
Other nerve root and plexus disorders
- Short description: NERV ROOT/PLEXUS DIS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 353.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 353.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 353.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 353.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G54.8 Other nerve root and plexus disorders
- Benign fasciculation-cramp syndrome
- Celiac plexopathy
- Celiac plexus syndrome
- Disorder of nerve root and/or plexus
- Iliohypogastric nerve neuralgia
- Ilioinguinal nerve neuralgia
- Intercostal neuralgia
- Nerve root and plexus compressions in neoplastic disease
- Nerve root and plexus compressions in spondylosis
- Nerve root and plexus disorder
- Nerve, plexus and root disorders (disorder)
- Neuralgia, intercostal
- Notalgia paresthetica
- Phantom pain, not from limb
- Plexopathy, celiac
- Rucksack paralysis
- Thoracoabdominal neuropathy
- Trunk nerve lesion