2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 346.80
Other forms of migraine without intractable migraine
- Short description: OTHR MIGRNE WO NTRC MGRN.
- ICD-9-CM 346.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 346.80 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 346.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 346.80: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G43.809 Other migraine, not intractable, without status migrainosus
- Acute confusional migraine
- Atypical migraine
- Complex migraine
- Complicated migraine
- Migraine variant
- Migraine variants (disorder)
- Migraine without aura
- Migraine, atypical
- Migraine, complex
- Migraine, equivalent
- Migraine, ophthalmic
- Migraine, ophthalmic (visual symptoms)
- Ocular headache
- Ophthalmic migraine
- Transformed migraine