2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 344.03
Quadriplegia c5-c7 complete
- Short description: QUADRPLG C5-C7, COMPLETE.
- ICD-9-CM 344.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 344.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 344.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 344.03: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G82.53 Quadriplegia, C5-C7 complete
- Complete C5-C7 quadriplegia
- Complete quadriplegia due to spinal cord lesion between fifth and seventh cervical vertebra (disorder)
- Complete tetraplegia due to lesion at C5-C7 level
- Quadriplegia, C5 C7, complete
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 344.03