2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 341.8
Other demyelinating diseases of central nervous system
- Short description: CNS DEMYELINATION NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 341.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 341.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 341.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 341.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G37.1 Central demyelination of corpus callosum
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G37.2 Central pontine myelinolysis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G37.8 Other specified demyelinating diseases of central nervous system
- Acute disseminated demyelination
- Central demyelination, corpus callosum
- Central pontine myelinolysis
- Disseminated acute demyelination
- Disseminated demyelination, acute
- Marchiafava-Bignami disease
- Central demyelination of corpus callosum
- Central pontine myelinosis
- Marchiafava (-Bignami) disease