2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 317
Mild mental retardation
- ICD-9-CM 317 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 317 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 317.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 317: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F70 Mild intellectual disabilities
- Intellectual disability, mild
- Mild intellectual disability
- Mild mental retardation (I.Q. 50-70)
- High-grade defect
- IQ 50-70
- Mild mental subnormality