2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 313.3
Relationship problems specific to childhood and adolescence
- Short description: RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS.
- ICD-9-CM 313.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 313.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 313.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 313.3: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Relationship problems
- Sibling jealousy
- Sibling jealousy disorder
- Sibling relatoin problem
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F93.8 Other childhood emotional disorders