2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 310.8
Other specified nonpsychotic mental disorders following organic brain damage
- Short description: NONPSYCHOT BRAIN SYN NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 310.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 310.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 310.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 310.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM 310.8
- Limbic epilepsy personality syndrome
- Memory disorder due to organic brain damage
- Memory loss due to organic brain damage
- Organic emotionally labile disorder
- Post-encephalitic syndrome
- Pseudobulbar affect
- Mild memory disturbance
- Postencephalitic syndrome
- Other focal (partial) organic psychosyndromes