2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.0
Paranoid personality disorder
- Short description: PARANOID PERSONALITY.
- ICD-9-CM 301.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 301.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 301.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F60.0 Paranoid personality disorder
- Fanatic personality
- Paranoid personality (disorder)
- Paranoid traits