2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.29
Other isolated or specific phobias
- Short description: ISOLATED/SPEC PHOBIA NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 300.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 300.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 300.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.29: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F40.218 Other animal type phobia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F40.240 Claustrophobia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F40.241 Acrophobia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F40.8 Other phobic anxiety disorders
- Animal phobias
- Fear of crowds