2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.31
Major depressive affective disorder recurrent episode mild degree
- Short description: RECURR DEPR PSYCHOS-MILD.
- ICD-9-CM 296.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 296.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 296.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.31: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F33.0 Major depressive disorder, recurrent, mild
- Depression, major, recurrent, mild
- Major depression, recurrent, mild
- Mild recurrent major depression