2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.25
Catatonic type schizophrenia in remission
- Short description: CATATONIA-REMISSION.
- ICD-9-CM 295.25 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 295.25 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 295.25.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 295.25: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F20.2 Catatonic schizophrenia
- Catatonic schizophrenia in remission
- Catonic schizophrenia, in remission
- Schizophrenia, catatonic, in remission