2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.66
- ICD-9-CM 288.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 288.66 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 288.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 288.66: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- Band neutrophil count above reference range
- Bandemia without diagnosis of specific infection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 288.66
- Bandemia (without diagnosis of specific infection) 288.66