2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 271.3
Intestinal disaccharidase deficiencies and disaccharide malabsorption
- Short description: DISACCHARIDASE DEF/MALAB.
- ICD-9-CM 271.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 271.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 271.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 271.3: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E74.39 Other disorders of intestinal carbohydrate absorption
- Acquired lactase deficiency
- Congenital glucose-galactose malabsorption
- Congenital lactase deficiency
- Deficiency of isomaltase
- Disaccharidase deficiency
- Glucose malabsorption
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption
- Hereditary gastrogenic lactose intolerance
- Impaired glucose tolerance in nonobese
- Intestinal disaccharidase deficiency
- Lactase deficiency
- Lactase deficiency in diseases other than of the small intestine
- Lactose intolerance
- Lactose intolerance in children without lactase deficiency
- Malabsorption of glucose
- Nonpersistence of intestinal lactase
- Primary lactose intolerance
- Secondary lactase deficiency
- Small intestine glucose intolerance
- Sucrase isomaltase deficiency
- Sucrase-isomaltase deficiency
- Sucrose intolerance
- Intolerance or malabsorption (congenital) (of):