2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 244.9
Unspecified acquired hypothyroidism
- Short description: HYPOTHYROIDISM NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 244.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 244.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 244.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 244.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Acquired hypothyroidism
- Cerebral degeneration due to hypothyroidism
- Cerebral degeneration in hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroid (low level of thyroid hormone) in childbirth
- Hypothyroid (low thyroid) in pregnancy
- Hypothyroid (low thyroid) in pregnancy, before birth
- Hypothyroid in childbirth
- Hypothyroid in pregnancy
- Hypothyroid in pregnancy, antepartum
- Hypothyroidism (low thyroid)
- Hypothyroidism (low thyroid), acquired
- Hypothyroidism in childbirth
- Hypothyroidism in pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism in pregnancy, antepartum
- Hypothyroidism postpartum
- Hypothyroidism, acquired
- Myxedema coma
- Postpartum (after childbirth) hypothyroidism
- Postpartum hypothyroidism
- Subclinical hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism, primary or NOS
- Myxedema, primary or NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E03.9 Hypothyroidism, unspecified