2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 228.09
Hemangioma of other sites
- Short description: HEMANGIOMA NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 228.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 228.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 228.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 228.09: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D18.09 Hemangioma of other sites
- Arteriovenous angioma
- Arteriovenous hemangioma
- Benign neoplasm, arteriovenous angioma
- Capillary hemangioma of eyelid
- Capillary hemangioma of orbit
- Capillary hemangioma, orbit
- Cavernous hemangioma of orbit
- Choroid hemangioma
- Epithelioid hemangioma involving ear
- Glomus tympanicum tumor
- Hemangioma liver
- Hemangioma of choroid
- Hemangioma of gingiva
- Hemangioma of liver
- Hemangioma of oral cavity
- Hemangioma of orbit
- Hemangioma of the orbit
- Hemangioma, liver
- Hemangioma, orbit
- Senile hemangioma of lip
- Sinusoidal hemangioma
- Subungual glomus tumor
- Venous hemangioma