2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 211.9
Benign neoplasm of other and unspecified site in the digestive system
- Short description: BEN NEO GI TRACT NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 211.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 211.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 211.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 211.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D13.9 Benign neoplasm of ill-defined sites within the digestive system
- Benign neoplasm of gastrointestinal tract
- Benign neoplasm, gastrointestinal tract
- Alimentary tract NOS
- Digestive system NOS
- Gastrointestinal tract NOS
- Intestinal tract NOS
- Intestine NOS
- Spleen, not elsewhere classified